- This event has passed.
24 November @ 18:00 – 19:30 CET
Are you doing a Ph.D. but you do not know what to do afterwards? Are you unsure about the possible options? Or which one suits best your interests? Do you want to continue your career in science, but you are hesitant about your next step?
In the Rafael del Pino Club of Scientists, jointly promoted by the Rafael del Pino Scholars Association and the Rafael del Pino Foundation, we want to establish a platform for meeting, discussing, and disseminating opportunities among young scientists.
In this case, with the «Next Generation PhDs» series we want to open a dialogue about scientific careers, so that young scientists know about possible career options and can align their future aspirations with their interests.
If you liked our previous event, don’t miss our second part next Tuesday, November 24 at 6 PM (Madrid time) via zoom! This time we will have four scientists with careers in different fields who will talk about their experience and trajectory:
- Daniel Ramón Vidal R&D Director Bioactives Unit at Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Maysoun Douas co-founder of Excellenting and councilor at the Madrid City Council
- Alexis Roig, Executive Director of SciTech DiploHub, Barcelona Science and Technology Diplomacy Hub
- Isabel Portero founder and CEO of Biohope
- Juan Besari, Cofounder & CIO at EXPONENTIA
If you want to sign up, you can here.